What should be in your planning toolkit? Here are some practical tools, checklists, and resources to help you plan for the most wonderful event possible! Make an appointment with the Red Coat Lady from Party Assurance for a wealth of tips, ideas, and support drawn from first-hand experience with hundreds of events over the last 20 years.
- Biggest wedding day mistakes – list of things to consider
- The Knot – Everything imaginable related to weddings can be found on TheKnot.com
- Wedding Wire. – Good resources to keep you organized for your wedding
- Wedding Gift Tracker – Download and make copies of this file to help you record your gifts and thank you notes
- Wedding Budget – Create a wedding budget and track your spending with this downloadable Excel spreadsheet
For Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Mazel Moments – This website has everything related to bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs
- Bar Mitzvah Gift Tracker – Download and make copies of this file to record your gifts and thank you notes
More – for Weddings AND Bar Mitzvahs
- Pat’s Metro Detroit Venue Directory – We have compiled a comprehensive list of area venues where you may want to hold your event. We’ve included all relevant information such as contact information and capacities. Our list has hotels, restaurants, country clubs, and much more. Ask for our recommendations about the suitability of these venues for your specific event needs.
- Our featured vendors – Your selection of vendors is critical. We’ve worked with many vendors over the years. We will feature some of them who you should know about. Of course, we invite you to contact us to get our recommendations.