I know it is already 3 weeks after Rachel and Kyle’s incredible wedding and I know you have long since moved on to working at many more weddings. But even though I am late, I still wanted to take the time to thank you so much for everything you did for us leading up to and during Rachel and Kyle’s wedding weekend. I simply cannot imagine hosting a wedding without your help. There so many things you helped us with, some that I knew you would be doing and many that I did not even know that made the wedding weekend so amazing for us. I know that I do not have to list everything you did for us because you know what you do for every event that you work but some of the stand out tasks are as follows:
- 3 planning meetings leading up to the big day to help us get everything ready and organized. We really appreciated all of your advice and guidance.
- picking up all of the “stuff” from our house and delivering it to the hotel and the venue
- running the rehearsal
- getting Rachel’s wedding dress and accessories ready for the photographer
- steaming the bridesmaid dresses
- helping to get the cooler of water and snacks prepared and onto the party bus
- setting up all of the “stuff” at the venue for the ceremony, heritage table, place card table, etc.
- helping to organize the group photos
- organizing the bridal party and parents for the ceremony
- helping Rachel remove her veil and bustle her dress
- handing us a crisp copy of our speeches before the speeches
- helping out with various guests that needed help during the party!
- packing up leftover desserts for us
- creating bouquets of flowers from the centerpieces for guests to take home
- delivering the flowers to Andiamos for the brunch the next day
- packing up and delivering all of the “stuff” to Rachel and Kyle’s the next day
- and on and on and on…
So even though I’m a tad late, I wanted to make sure to let you know we really appreciate everything you did to make Rachel and Kyle’s wedding so special!! Thank you!!!
Best Regards, Diane Lebovic
Wedding of Rachel Lebovic and Kyle McDevitt at the Colony Club on July 3, 2017